To Our Valued Customers;
To service our customers and community in the safest possible manner, we have updated our Covid operational procedures as follows;
Effective Saturday, April 4th
Our Sales Department – Our Sales Showroom is currently closed until further notice but we are available online though our OnDemand Digital Sales experience, click here to learn more.
Our Service Department - Emergency service and appointment only
i.e. work related to tires, brakes, engine light, safety recalls and mechanical concerns – please contact us if you have any questions
To ensure the safety of our staff and customers – please contact us by phone, email or through our website as you usually would to book a service appointment.
- please keep in mind that we will only be allowing a set number of customers into our Dealership at a time – and will be coordinating your appointment with your safety in mind
For Customers requiring Emergency Service Please Read:
If you need any emergency services, you believe are critical to the safe operation of your vehicle. Please contact us so we can make arrangements.
Customers with an upcoming Delivery of a recently purchased vehicle Please Read:
If you have recently purchased a vehicle in full, please contact us so we can make arrangements.
For Customers who need to defer their existing loan or lease payments Please Read:
Unfortunately, we are not able to assist with this. You will need to contact the financial institution your loan was arranged with when you purchased your vehicle.
For Customers who would like to inquire about lowering their debt load Please Read:
If you are concerned about your ability to make future payments and you would be open to exchanging your current vehicle for one that would provide you a lower monthly payment, please contact our Special Credit Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org for preapprovals and support.
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations Please Read:
We will be contacting all customers with upcoming lease expirations in order of priority to discuss options, but please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
- All guest vehicles are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of all high traffic areas in our stores
- We have marked our floors with social distancing guides to ensure all guests and employees keep a distance from one another of at least 2 metres
- The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has also been suspended
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
If You Have Questions
We are doing our best to continue to be available to service your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of our associates.
- Call us at 905-883-8812
- Lexus of Richmond Hill will continue updating this page for constant updates on our response to COVID-19
We at Lexus of Richmond Hill thank you for trusting us with your business and assure you every measure is being taken into account to keep our community safe.
Other Helpful Resources
COVID-19 Information For Ontarians: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus